voter id card online application form in Gujarat
voter id card online In Gujarat, state-owned and private agencies issue voter id cards. The application form is available online on their official website. There are different ways to apply for a voter id card, such as by attending the offices of the concerned agency in person or sending a postal application.
Application to Include Name in Electoral Roll for First-time Voter OR on Shifting from One Constituency to Another Constituency
A person who is a citizen of India and who is not less than 18 years of age on the date of issue of the notification is eligible to be registered as a first-time voter. First-time voters can apply online or offline for inclusion in the electoral roll. However, for inclusion in the electoral roll by post, you have to send your application form duly filled with all required documents, such as age proof and residential proof, along with self-attested copies thereof at:
Office of Deputy Electoral Registration Officer (DEO),
District Collectorate Office,
Application to register a declaration to become an Overseas Elector
You can apply for a Voter Card online if you are an overseas elector and need to register a declaration to become an Overseas Elector. You will have to provide the following information:
Personal details such as name, address and date of birth.
Your passport number, if available.
The address where your ballot papers will be sent by post. If you don’t know this yet, leave it blank – we’ll send them back to you in time for the UK elections on 7th May 2020!
Application for Enrolment as Overseas Voter
Voter ID card online application form in Gujarat: A voter ID card is the most critical document to cast your vote in the election process. Therefore, it is mandatory to have a voter ID card before you can exercise your right to vote. Here’s how you can apply for a voter identity card or update your details on the electoral roll:
- Visit the website of the Election Commission of India (ECI). Here, click the “Online Enrolment” link and fill up your details such as name, address, gender etc.
- If you are 18 years old or older, click the “Apply online” button after filling all required information correctly on the form online. Make sure that all details you provide are true and correct, as false statements will result in the cancellation of the application later on, which may also lead to prosecution under relevant laws enacted by ECI.
You will receive an acknowledgement slip containing the allotted number after successful submission of Form 6(O) along with two copies, each duly signed by an eligible elector present at the polling station where person votes who has been entered into electoral rolls under their name for any Assembly Constituency.
Application for Inclusion of Name in Electoral Roll by an overseas elector
You can apply for inclusion of your name in the Electoral Roll by an overseas elector by submitting a prescribed application form along with required documents to the Assistant Returning Officer, Zonal Office of Assistant Returning Officer (RO) or Booth Level Officer (BLO), as the case may be. The procedure to apply for inclusion of a name in the electoral roll is:
- You would require a photocopy of your passport, proof of address and Identity like an Aadhaar Card or Voter ID Card issued by the Election Commission. These are mandatory while applying online through NSDL e-Governance Services Limited (NeSL) portal only.
You can download application forms from their website here: https://servicesonline-eregistrationform_electoralroll_18082019.pdf.
Application for correction to particulars entered in the electoral roll.
A citizen of India can use this application form to register as a Gujarat voter. You can apply for changes like Name, Date of Birth and Address. This form involves only when you want to change the existing details on your current Voter ID Card. If you wish to change your names entirely, please use the Electoral Roll Correction Form. After filling out this application, please send it to your VEC Office with the required documents, such as an Aadhar Card or any other proof of Identity approved by the Election Commission of India.
Check the status of your application.
- You can check your application status online by visiting the official website of the Gujarat State Election Commission.
- If you want to know about the quality of your application, you can call on 079-22631047 or 079-22632049.
- If you want to know about the status of your application, you can visit any district collector’s office or collectorate in Gujarat and ask for it.
- You can also send an email at [email protected] with an ID proof attached to know about the status of your application within seven days after submitting it online (if there is no pending issue).
how to fill voter id card online application form
How to fill voter id card online application form in Gujarat
- Fill out the form with your name and address.
- Fill out the form with your mobile number.
- Fill out the form with your email ID.
- Fill out the form with your signature.
- Take a photograph of yourself for the Voter ID Card Online Application Form using a digital camera or webcam (not provided by us).
- Take a fingerprint on the scanner supplied to you at HCSC Service Centre for the Voter ID Card Online Application Form (HCSC does not have scanners at each centre).
The form is available on the official website of the Election Commission of India. It can be filled online by going through the following steps: