Join an activity in Schoology FBISD.
Section: From your dashboard, click the name of the course you want to join a discussion for.
Section: You’ll see a list of discussions within that course.
Section: Click on one of them to join the conversation.
Takeaway: You can find a link to join any discussion by clicking on its name from the list of discussions in Schoology fbisd.
In a professional tone
Step 1 Open the Schoology fbisd website in your web browser.
- Open the Schoology fbisd website in your web browser.
- Log in to your Schoology fbisd account:
- a) Click the ‘login’ button at the top right corner of any schoology fbisd website and enter your student ID (student ID is a unique number that identifies you as a student at FBSD) and password in the login fields.
- b) After logging in, you will be taken back to Schoology’s home page, where you can begin searching for activities or other groups that interest you!
Step 2 Click “Log In” at the top of the page.
Congratulations, you have successfully joined an activity in Schoology fbisd!
To log in, click “Log In” at the top right of the page. Once logged in, you will be taken to your dashboard to view all of your courses and activities.
Step 3 Enter your Student ID and password, then click “Log In.”
Step 3: Enter your Student ID and password, then click “Log In.”
Do you have a username? If so, enter it in the Username field. Do you have a password? If so, enter it in the Password field. Then click Log In.
If you don’t have a student ID yet, you can create one by entering an email address where we can send an invitation to create one (this email must be associated with an @friscoisd.org address). You’ll also be asked to set up a security question and answer if someone tries to log into your account without permission on another device (iPad or mobile device).
Step 4 Select a course from your dashboard.
- Choose the course you want to join.
- Click the course name in your dashboard, and then click “Activities” on the left side of your screen. This will take you to a list of activities that have already been created for this course.
- If there are any open spots in an activity, select it from this list and click “Join Activity.”
Step 5 Locate the activity or assignment you want to join, then click it.
Locate the activity or assignment you want to join, then click it.
- Click on a title to view the details of that activity.
- Click on a description to watch an embedded video or read additional information about the activity’s topic.
- Click on a link within the description to visit another site for more information about this topic and start an online activity related to it (e.g., reading material). The link may lead outside of Schoology fbisd! If so, please follow all instructions presented by that website for us not to lose track of where students are in their learning process so we can help guide them back here if needed later on down the line when tracking progress becomes harder due to lack of availability, etc…
Step 6 Click the “New Group” button in the top right corner of the group.
To join an activity in Schoology fbisd:
- Step 1 Visit the group you want to participate in.
- Step 2 Click “Join Group” on the left side of your screen.
- Step 3 Enter your name, email address, and password when prompted by Schoology.
- Step 4 Click “Join Group.”
Step 7 Choose which group you want to join, then click “Join Group.”
To join an activity, choose the “Join Group” button from the menu at the top of your screen. Next, you will be taken to a list of all available groups and activities in Schoology fbisd. Next, you can choose which group or activity you want to join by clicking on its name. Once you’ve chosen it, click “Join Group,” and you will be added to that group!
Join an activity or group on Schoology fbisd.
- Find an activity or group on Schoology fbisd that you’d like to participate in.
- Click the “New Group” button at the top of the page, and then choose whether you want to create a new group or join one already existing.
- Choose what kind of group (or activity) you’d like:
- Ask your teacher for help if you’re unsure which option is right for what you’re looking for!
- Click “Join Group.”
If you are ready to join an activity in Schoology fbisd, you can do so from your Facebook account. Go to the Activity tab and click on Join. Then, select the activity you would like to join by clicking on it from the list of available activities. Finally, click Join and confirm your selection by clicking “Join Now.” This will take you directly into the activity where students can collaborate around a particular topic or subject matter
Title of post: How do I make a new course in Schoology fbisd?