$16.95 - $11.49
(as of Nov 05,2020 15:44:12 UTC – Details)
Easy@Home EDOAP-754 is the most widely used and trusted 5 Panel Screening urine drug test in the industry. It detects 5 most popular drugs according to the FDA recommended cut-off levels. Substances tested for on this dip card: Marijuana (THC), Cocaine (COC), Opiate (OPI 2000), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Amphetamine (AMP).
Common users of our drug panel tests
· Home drug testing by parents to test their adolescent children; Employment and Pre-employment drug testing by employers or self; Pain Clinic Drug Testing by medical professionals
· The tests are FDA 510(k) Cleared for Home Use (OTC Use) and CLIA Waived for professional use; FDA recommended cutoff level for our tests:
THC – 50 ng/mL; COC – 300 ng/mL; OPI 2000 – 2000 ng/mL; BZO – 300 ng/mL; AMP – 1000 ng/mL
· Each test is sealed in the individual pouch; The drug names tested, item code, and expiration date are printed on each pouch.
· OPI 2000 detects a wide range of natural opiates, semi-synthetic, and synthetic opioids such as: Morphine, Codeine, Heroin each at 2000 ng/mL cutoff level
and Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Norcodeine at higher cutoff level shown in instruction.
· MOP (OPI 300) that detects OPI at more sensitive rate of 300 ng/mL cutoff level and is used by some professional areas are provided by Easy@Home
EDOAP-6124, EDOAP-865, EDOAP-6125B, ECDOA-6125B and ECDOA-1144A3.
· Please view the image gallery featuring graphics designed to help you understand how to use the drug tests, read results, and other useful test information.
· A faint test line (T Line) is still considered a negative test result. The color density of a T line can vary due to factors such as: protein levels,
acidity, dilution, and specific gravity levels of a urine sample.
· Minimum and Maximum detection time for each drug typically refers to how quickly and the length of time that the urine drug test can detect this drug in urine sample. The detection time varies greatly depending on the metabolism rate of each person. Please refer to the product instructions for the detection window of each drug.
· Although most employment labs follow the FDA standard for drug screening tests like our tests, few may follow different standards or provide a different type of testing process. The employment confirmatory or EMIT lab test may have different cutoff level from this screening urine drug test. Please check with the employment drug test lab about cutoff level for any comparison.
Who are our users?
Most chosen combination: EDOAP-6125B, EDOAP-865 (BUP, OPI 300, OXY, MTD INCLUDED) EDOAP- 065 (MOP, BUP, COC, MTD, OXY, THC UNCLUDED) EDOAP-4105 (OPI 300, OXY, MTD INCLUDED)
Most chosen combination: EDOAP -1124, EDOAP -6124, EDOAP -3104, EDOAP -4104 (Most Common Drugs included)
Most chosen combination: EDOAP -1124, EDOAP-7104, EDOAP -254, EDOAP -754, EDOAP-654, EDOAP -154 and EDOAP-264
Number of Panels
Number of tests Included
THC, COC, OPI 2000, AMP, BZO
THC, COC, OPI 2000, AMP, MET/mAMP
THC, OPI 2000, COC, AMP, BAR, BZO, MDMA, MET, MTD, PCP
THC, OPI 2000, AMP, COC, MET/mAMP, OXY, BAR, BZO, MDMA, MTD, PCP, TCA
THC, BUP, OPI 2000, AMP, BAR, BZO, COC, MET, MTD, MDMA, OXY, PCP, PPX, TCA
Specialty of Test
Most Popular Drugs
Comprehensive Popular Drugs
Comprehensive cup, temp strip, CLIA waived
Most Comprehensive cup, temp strip, CLIA waived
Urine Test Cup
Urine Test Cup
★ EASY AND CLEAR: Just remove the cap and dip the test into urine for only 10 seconds; Read the result in 5 minutes, not later; Clear and bold line appears quickly. It is negative if 2 lines appear and is positive if only control line appears. The negative result as quick as 1 minute. NOTE: A very faint test line still means a negative result.
★ 510(k) Cleared for Home Use (OTC Use), CLIA Waived for professional use; Same science used as Lab screening test; Cutoff level: THC – 50 ng/mL;COC – 300 ng/mL; OPI 2000 – 2000 ng/mL;BZO – 300 ng/mL; AMP – 1000 ng/mL
★ IDEAL FOR Home drug testing / Workplace testing /School/college/university drug testing/Criminal justice/Law enforcement drug testing/Substance abuse rehabilitation centers;
★ GUARANTEE: 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed; Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling 1-855-822-6999 or email us for any questions you may have. Refund or returns are acceptable by brand owner,who is dedicated to be the best home use tests provider.